Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Scattered Seeds here I come!


I checked my mailbox this morning and in it was a exciting surprise!!! I recieved word from the Scattered Seeds jury that I indeed I was accepted to be in their show!! Honestly , I was not expecting that at all...(I was sure hoping though!) http://thescatteredseeds.com/sites/scatteredseeds/


I can hardly contain my excitement! I called my sister, sister-in-law, mother-in-law,husband, (I tried my mother but she was still sleeping)

you name it. I have always said, my goal is to have my husband work for me some day. He likes that idea if you can believe it! My other dreams in life is to own a goldendoodle ,which is pictured at the top. I would name him either Francesco, Emilio, or Massimo...:) My sister told me she would name her dog Moses if she had a dog. I told her she could name her dog Moses , and I would name my dog Jesus . She was talking about a Bichon / Havanese puppy . I think that would be a riot... I cant think of a dog right now....Ive got Scattered Seeds !!!

No comments: