Search This Blog

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Decorating Underway....








Here are some pictures of my Christmas decor. I am not nearly done. The tree needs some more baubles, and the mantle is missing some stuff . My goal is to visit Pineridge Hollow in the next week and pick up some items like twinkle lights and maybe some fake twiggy stuff for my vase to match the sofa table arrangement. Home Sense is another  store I love that Im sure will have some Christmas items I may want to get my hands on.

8 comments:

Blogs said...

looks stunning...i love the deer.:) soooo sooo pretty happy holidays

Unknown said...

Morning!

A few days ago, one of my followers gave me a Stylish Bloggers award. As a recipient of the award, one is to post 7 things about themselves on their blog, choose 15 stylish blogs you enjoy visiting, and then pass the award along to them. I’m sort of new to the blogging scene but you were one of the newest blogs I’ve found and enjoy reading.

You can check out the post/and award here:

http://thecharmwhite.blogspot.com/
Have an awesome day…

E :o)

I Dig This Life said...

Your room for Christmas looked Stunning! Hope you had a great christmas.

Ann

thatsoaplady said...

Thanks so much! I sure did..hope you all had a great Christmas a s well :)

Mrs.YesiR said...

beautiful christmas decor! from a magazine.

Clothing Blogs said...

Wow this beautiful place


http://www.xpresspharmacy.co.uk/

myrtle said...

WoW! that was gorgeous.
buy starwars account

Anonymous said...

Hello! Interesting photos...
caucasusgeography.blogspot.com