Search This Blog

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Still working on it....


Well, Still working on my cards...not feeling it yet,still tweaking I was thinking maybe to add the picture thats shown, on to the cards. It looks yummy I think. I am really fussy and want to make things perfect so i dont know how long this will take. I hope the designer is patient with me.
Well, I added a few scents to my line that will surely be a hit. Mardi gras is one, Red Hat is another and for the man in your life, Twisted Steel & Sex Appeal. What do you think of that man soap name??? I named it based on my brother-in-law Bruce , who might I add, came up with that name.

1 comment:

Joanna Schmidt said...

These are really really beautiful. I love the colors and texture!!!
Joanna
The Soap Bar
thesoapbar.blogspot.com