Search This Blog

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Colin and Justin


I was watching Colin and Justin's Home Heist yesterday afternoon, and they were talking about eclectic design, which I am quite fond of .This couple's house was filled with a mix of different furniture eras, some were ugly, others were in need of being revamped. There were pee pads thrown everywhere, which was quite disgusting ! Messy and loads of needless clutter. They called it " Hectic Eclectic".


I learned from them this simple rule : K.I.S.S

Keep It Strictly Simple

You cant go wrong if you follow their advice. Being eclectic in style doesn't mean you have to look like a hoarder.
If you haven't tuned in to this show, I highly suggest you make time for it. Not only are they talented designers who know their stuff, they are extremely witty and funny!

No comments: