Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Julia Teresa




I believe I have not talked about my new neice Julia. She is currently a few weeks old and cute as a button. She looks like a little doll. She was born shy of 6 pounds and 19 inches long...I saw her yesterday (another family gathering) and got to hold her. I would say a whole hour pretty much. My youngest tried to snatch her, she thought she was a doll she could toss around!


Of course ,as soon as you hold a baby your desire for another starts to kick in...I had to slap myself silly and come back to reality. Good Lord, what was I thinking! Do I want to be the next Angelina Jolie? 5 children is certainly plenty. Also, If I want to conquor the world with my soaps, I need to stay focused! Julia is a cutie though.. Well, that makes 16 grandkids for my parents. You should have seen the picture my sister was trying to caputure..It was my parents 45th Anniversary on Sunday, and she called all the children to take a photo with my parents. It was very nice to see. Very rewarding I would say. Loud, crazy..but nice!

No comments: