Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Trends



For those of you who personally know me, even if I do have 5 children to tend to, I always want to try to keep up with the lastest trends. Something that I have been eyeing for a while now is some jewlery that I found on Etsy. Divinerose makes some eyecatching necklaces that are sweet, different and now Im thinking trendy and "in". I havent been in the malls recently so maybe they are out in various stores, but I havent seen really nice ones as these. If any of you know the world acclaimed designer Betsey Johnson, divinerose makes very similar (I think better) layered charm necklaces as well. The designer is the one with the cherry charm.
I will someday snap up ones of these babies. Right now I am loving the layered necklace look. I love unique pretty things. This is obviously my favorite..dont snatch it up though!

1 comment:

Bunny B said...

I love layered charm necklaces too! Great picks! :)