Search This Blog

Friday, May 30, 2008

And The Winner is...........

Thanks to my 4 year old daughter for picking a name out of her princess hat.. jen!! Jen? Are you out there? You are the winnier! Your bar will be shipped out today..Please convo me Jen so I can get your address. Just follow the link to my shop, then click on contact. Thanks so much guys for all your wonderful comments. If I Dont Hear from Jen ..I will redraw on Monday.
Next draw will be in a few weeks. I will be drawing for a basket of 3 bars this time!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5523277

For those of you who are lemon lovers, I will have the Lemon Meringue Pie soap listed on Monday. It is too die for really. If you are shopping this weekend in my shop, and are new to the world of Prim Pantry; may I suggest Pink Lady Soap. It is the best seller and you will not want to leave your shower with this one...

Also, I will have a buy one Bar of Soap and get one Free this weekend only. It is not advertised in my shop because this is a special only offered to anyone who has read my blog. Just purchase one bar from my shop, then email me your second free choice.

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: