Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Raspberry Zingers and Bubble Gum



Today I am working on my Rasberry Zinger soap. This is the most delicious scent I have come across. You will want to eat this baby up. It is a true raspberry scent, with a hint of buttercream. I couldnt stop smelling myself today. I have bubblegum listed in my shop, it is fun to look at, smells so good. I have so much fun with that in my shower. Smells like a heaping mound of that bazooka gum I chewed as a kid. My 11 year old couldnt believe the smell of it, she asked me how did I do that! I said magic..lol

5 comments:

Bunny B said...

Mmmm... sure looks yummy. I can just imagine how lovely it smells!

abli said...

You are a very talented lady!! I bet your one of those people that wake up at 3:00 in the morning with new ideas!!!

thatsoaplady said...

LOL!! You betchya!

Joanna Schmidt said...

Would you consider doing a tutorial on how to make your perfect soap balls you embed?

Suds to Love said...

Bet that Bubble Gum is a hit with all the kids!