Search This Blog

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pumpkin Soufflee Has arrived!



Well, I couldn't resist bringing this soap back a whole month earlier. I have had much requests so, I am not waiting until the End of August as planned. Even if you aren't a pumpkin lover, you will fall in love with this scent. My entire house smells like I baked ! Where's the whipping cream? It smells like Christmas is around the corner...


I also finished painting the front doors ,both inside and out. I tackled the garden doors last night....Tired yet???

3 comments:

Rina said...

Hey!!! You can run but can't hide. The door looks great!!!The soups sounds yummy!!!

Rina said...

OOOPS! I mean the soaps sound yummy!!! Ha :) (doing three things at once)

thatsoaplady said...

Soups!! lol
Darn,... just tell mom the painter painted...:)