Good Morning All! I guess I should have posted this first but, oh well. Better late than never, right?
1. 2-3 months in advance: If you have a website, post your show schedule.
2. 2-3 weeks in advance: Postcard/Invitation mailing to previous customers in and near the show.
3. 2 weeks before: Check your business cards/brochures supply, replenish if necessary.
4. 1 day to one week before: Get a haircut if you need it. (You never get another chance to make a first impression)
5. 1 week before: Plan show clothes and have them cleaned for the show.
6. Day before: Review map of route to festival.
7. Days before: Pack carefully. At every festival, someone has forgotten a vital piece of their display.
8. Week before: Photo document your newest work for next season’s jury.
9. Week before: Pack camera/film so you can photograph your booth.
10.Week before: Check your vehicle: tire, fluids, belts, etc