Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Decorating The House








Well, I finally put some drapes up last night. This is a pic of our kitchen/dinnette . I was pondering over full length drapes or roman shades.I decided to put full length drapes there and also in the great room. It is all open so I thought it would just be nice to continue them through the kitchen.

We moved in before Christmas,and there is still so much to be done. I still have a zillion things to put up in the kids bedrooms. My next purchase is going to be an area rug for the great room. I have been looking for months and nothing. The only one I found was on the internet. My husband is a little reluctant to purchase such a large item like that...especially since I always change my mind about things.I think It is the perfect rug though...

No comments: