Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Making the "DOUBLE DOUBLE" soap


In honour of coffee addicts (my lovely sis being one of them), I decided to make soap called DOUBLE DOUBLE..
1.
Double-double:

A Canadian term used to describe how you take your coffee - two teaspoons of sugar and two creams. Preferably used in any Tim Horton's location.

Server at your local coffee shop: Can I take your order?
You: Ya, I'll have a medium double-double.
For all of us Canadians , we know what that means! Mmmmm... The fav up here is Tim Horton's not Starbucks. I have always wanted to tackle this idea, so now is the time. We'll see it its a hit here..

2 comments:

abli said...

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
As I'm sitting here sipping my coffee, It came out my nose! Today you caught me off guard...lololol
I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!! Where can I get one to hang it in my kitchen!!

abli said...

Hello again, Can you make a soap thats called.. large coffee with cream and sugar on the side??? lololol