Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Yup, Im Still Here!






Where have the days gone? I went on a 3 day camping trip last week. All 5 kids, husband living in the bush. Wasn't really so bad. It was fun, but 2 complaints I had was it was so cold during the night and those pesky mosquitoes! It was like the plague! If you know Winnipeg, you will know we are notorious for the mosquito thing here. Horrible!!

Luckily, we had a fantastic tent ( Cabela's Alaskan 8 person tent). This tent is the mother of all tents. It even had cup holders in every corner.

The kids had so much fun with all their cousins. I brought the kids picnic table, and set up a playdoh station. When things got hairy, we through them in the mosquito shelter with the paydoh. That was a great idea. It came in handy especially in the evening when we had the campfire.
There were 10 kids in total. My brother-in-law brought 2 of his own, and 3 nieces and nephews. Olivia, my youngest, was a real little camper. She loved it so much. All in all, a great first experience!


Now its back to soaping again! The Prim Pantry is going green! All my soaps will 100% natural , but don't worry ...same look, new ingredient list. I am always striving to make my soaps perfect, so this change was a no brainer. Right now, there will be no price change.

1 comment:

Rocki Adams said...

I LOVE camping! Glad you were able to get out and about, but too bad about the mosquitos and cold.

Look forward to seeing your new soaps :)
☼ Rocki