Search This Blog

Friday, September 24, 2010

Another Home Sense Find!

I waited and waited until the perfect counter stools popped up in the store.  These stools I picked up are listed online for $220 CDN (plus shipping of course). Homesense price: $99. What a steal! I bought 2 for my breakfast counter and I just love them. Easy to clean too, because when you have 5 kids ,you never know what may happen. They also swivel, and have  metal footrests which is quite nice. I also picked up a cotton table runner for the kitchen and a pair of lamps for the dining room. The lamps didn't look as good as thought on the server...so, going to return them.

1 comment:

Prairie Dog said...

The stools look great, but I don't have access to a Homesense store. Who makes them? What model number or description?
Bern, in Kansas City