Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Getting Ready for The Scattered Seeds Fall/Christmas Show





Hello! Long time no hear....I have been working away at getting my soaps made and packaged for the big Scattered Seeds Winnipeg Craft Show. It is a 4 day show and I am very excited. Here are a few pics of what I am doing. The piggy soaps and hedgehog soaps all wrapped beautifully and ready to go. Also, Every year I make a soap sampler. They look different every year...This year I stacked 3 different soaps and wrapped them with dot ribbon and attached my business card to them .. CUTE!! I have alot of work to do....I am bringing 1o different scented loaves this year, along with the soapscicles and most likely will do small gift baskets...

1 comment:

abli said...

Alot of work goes into these shows!
YOU INSPIRE ME!!!!